Standard Duty Pulling Winch
Pulling Winches are best suited for boat trailer and other horizontal pulling applications which require the freewheeling feature of ratchet type winches.
- Laminated, high carbon steel gears for longer life
- Gears are arc-welded and drive shaft gears are copper brazed for durability
- Rigid, welded reel construction for added strength
- Freewheel when the ratchet is disengaged
- Load matched gear ratios for easier cranking
- All plated parts are zinc plated Tuffplate finish
- Heavy duty steel handles with molded grips
- Embossed, reinforced bases
- All drive shafts have permanently lubricated bearings
- Individual winch straps available
- Cable clamp included. Cables sold separately.
- Equipped with slots in reel for easy installation of optional web strap. Web strap not included on all models.
- Base plates fit BIA standard mounting hole pattern for easy installation
- Meets SAE Standard J1853. When using cable, select optional large hub.
- 5 year warranty
- Rated capacity: 499kg (1100lb)
- Drum Hub diameter: 2.2cm (7/8")
- Base size: 13x9cm
- Gear Ratio: 3:7:1
- Handle Length: 17.78cm (7")
- Maximum mechanical Adv.: 49
- Minimum operating load: 22kg (48.5lb)
- Cable: 22.2m x 5mm (81'x3/16")
- Strap: 9.14m (30')
Note: all pulling winches will allow a load to freewheel when the ratchet is disengaged.Brake winches should be used in place of pulling winches where a danger may be created by runaway load.