Brightside is a polyurethane yacht finish containing the unbeatable strength and durability of Teflon. This produces a tough, high-gloss easy-clean surface that is remarkably resistant to abrasions, stains, chemicals and dirt.
- High gloss and superb colour retention
- Excellent abrasion resistance and durability
- Suitable for all substrates above the waterline
- Colour: Clipper White 003
- Size: 750ml
- Area: Above the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: High Gloss
- Number of coats: 2 minimum
- Method of application: Brush / Roller / Airless Spray / Conventional Spray
- Coverage: (Theoretical) - 13.50 (m²/lt) by brush, 11.2 (m²/lt) by conventional spray
- Compatibility: Surface must be dry and clean, and free from grease, detaching paint etc. Use over suitably prepared and undercoated surfaces or existing paint schemes. Not suitable for permanently immersed surfaces.
- Thinner: Thin if necessary with Thinner No. 333 (maximum 10% by volume) to improve brushing characteristics.