Gul Code Zero Drytop
Gul has an extensive range of spray tops and trousers offering different levels of protection against the elements. GCX2 waterproof and breathable fabrics are designed to keep out the wet and reduce the effects of wind chill. By combining different products from the range, you can stay warm, dry and comfortaable whether learning on inshore waters or racing hard offshore.
The new Code Zero drytops and spraytops have been developed with Skandia Team GBR sailors. Constructed from the innovative new highly waterproof and breathable Evo-Stretch fabric, the garments provide the high level of performance required by top international sailors.
- GCX2 Evo-Stretch fabric - minimum weight, breathable, waterproof, windproof
- 100% Stretch drytop
- Waterproof (W/P): 20000mm
- Breathability (MVP): 20000g/mª/24hr
- Neoprene dry collar
- Neoprene dry wrist seals
- Low bulk front fastening neoprene waist
- Slim-fit to reduce wind resistance
- Colour: Black
- Size: XSmall
- Height: 160-167.5cm (5'3"-5'6")
- Chest: 81-89cm (32"-35")
- Waist: 71-76cm (28"-30")