Dilunett Gel Remover
A solvent free paint remover which is safe and convenient to use.
- Removes up to 8 layers of paint in one application
- Removes most brands of antifouling paint
- Safe for use on GRP
- Water washable
- Solvent free and non flammable
- Easy to apply gel which will not run even on vertical surfaces
- Efficient - removes stain, varnish and paint as well as most types of antifouling paint. Will not affect two component or baked on paints, nor polyurethane paint or varnish. Always try a sample area first.
- Does not evaporate - remains active a long time
- Easy to apply gel with prolonged stripping action action. Does not run
- No toxic fumes, does not contain methylene chloride
- Can be used in poorly ventilated areas
- Non flammable
- Is easily removed with water
- Is very efficient, will remove up to 8 coats of paint in one operation
- Works alone, does not require supervision and immediate removal of the soft paint.
Dilunett is safe on all surfaces except Aluminium, does not harm plastic and is safe on GRP. For best results on wood, do not let Dilunett work longer than required to dissolve the paint. "Weak" wood like some veneers or plywoods may be damaged. Hardward, especially those rich in tanin (oak exotic wood etc) can turn dark if in prolonged contact with Dilunett. Correctly used Dilunett can easily be removed, then neutralised with Deks Rens which will restore the original even colour. If the wood has been severely darkened by prolonged contact, use concentrated household bleach (or hydrogen peroxide). Porous surfaces should be neutralised after removing Dilunett