Interspeed Ultra Antifouling
No longer just extra strong, a new, improved formula makes this superior antifouling ultra strong. It is ideal for high-speed crafts or craft on drying moorings. Can be burnished. Contains Biolux which is exclusively available in antifoulings from International.
Contains Copper Oxide and Preventol A4S
- High strength, hard antifouling
- Hard, scrubbable finish to allow clean-off if needed
- Suitable for burnishing to provide a smooth finish
- Smooth finish for maximum slip through the water
- Colour: Red
- Size: 2.5 litres
- Area:Underwater, hull
- Finish/Sheen: Matt
- Number of coats: 2-3 by brush/roller
- Method of application: Airless Spray / Airmix / Brush / Roller
- Suitable for high speed craft
- Coverage: (Theoretical) - 10.50 (m²/lt) by brush; 3.0 m²/lt airless spray (Practical) - 9.40 (m²/lt)
- Compatibility/Substrates: GRP, Wood, Steel/Iron, Lead. Not suitable for use over Aluminium/Alloy substrates or zinc sprayed surfaces. Can be applied direct over most types of antifoulings, provided they are in sound condition.
- Thinner: Thinners No.3
- Thinning is not recommended.