500A GPH Bilge Pump
The Rule Mate consits of a powerful rule bilge pump and a new solid state electronic water sensing technology that turns the pump on without the need for a float switch.
The presence of pure engine oil only, will not activate the pump which minimizes the discharge of hazardous materials into the surrounding waterway.
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 114mm high, 152mm long, 83mm wide.
- Fuse Size: 3 amp
- Output: Up to 31 litres/minute (7 gallons/minute). Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
- Fully automated bilge pump with integral float switch.
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Ignition protected.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:8.00 x W:20.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.46 Kg (Approx. 0.66 Kg packed)
- Footprint 69.9mm x 114.3mm
- GPH Open Flow:500 (1890LPH)
- GPH@3.35':360 (1362LPH)