New medium performance, hard antifouling suitable for all substrates including aluminium. Offers protection in medium fouling conditions where a hard, scrubbable antifouling is required. Containing Teflon it provides a smooth, hard, slippery surface which deters fouling attachment, and can be burnished. Ideal for fast powerboats and craft on dry moorings.
Contains Copper Thiocyanate and Preventol A4S.
- Medium strength, hard antifouling based on Biolux Technology - a unique system of organic boosting biocides in a highly effective controlled-release film
- Hard, scrubbable finish to allow clean-off if needed
- Suitable for burnishing to provide a smooth finish
- Colour: Blue
- Size: 2.5 Ltr
- Area: Underwater, hull
- Finish/Sheen: Matt
- Number of coats: 2-3 by brush/roller
- Method of application: Airless Spray / Airmix / Brush / Roller
- Suitable for high speed craft
- Coverage: (Theoretical) - 10.50 (m²/lt) by brush; 3.0 m²/lt spray.
- Compatibility/Substrates: Suitable for use on all substrates including suitably primed Aluminium/Alloy and Zinc-sprayed metals. Can be applied direct over most types of antifoulings, provided they are in sound condition.
- Thinner: Thinners No.3
- Thinning: Thinning is not recommended.