Cobra's MRF 300 BT is the loudest and clearest way to make and receive mobile phone calls on your boat. Do you ever worry about getting your mobile phone wet or missing a phone call? Do you have a difficult time making clear calls while underway or in windy conditions? Cobra's MR F300 BT solves all of these problems.
Cobra's newest product, the MRF 300 BT, will revolutionize the way boaters communicate. The patent-pending product pairs Bluetooth wireless technology with a unique combination microphone/speaker handset for non-emergency communication. Incoming call audio is routed through the speaker, and outgoing voice audio is relayed through the noise-canceling microphone. This first-of-its-kind product helps boaters communicate effortlessly in the noisy marine environment, without interrupting the boating experience.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology in a unique noise cancelling handset design.
- Loud and Clear incoming audio. Phone calls are heard through the unit's powerful speaker.
- Meets JIS7 standards; Submersible for 30 minutes in one meter deep water
- Install and set up in as little as 30 minutes.
- Large dot matrix display area allows for clarity and ease of view and use
- No need to recharge or replace batteries.
- Ergonomic design for incredible comfort
- Simply use your Bluetooth-capable mobile phones menu to pair it with the MR F300 BT EU, the same way you would a Bluetooth headset
- The number of incoming calls appears on the LCD screen for easy caller identification.
- One-touch redial of last phone number dialled.
- Press one key to see the Call Log of incoming, outgoing and missed calls. Easy to program and easier to dial. Makes it easy for you to access your most frequently used numbers.
- Volume can be set or controlled during the call with ease.
- Backlit Blue Buttons and Display. Great visibility during day or night.
- Easy to operate with a cool blue display. Low backlighting settings for low-light bridge conditions.
- Allows a method for you to connect the MR F300 BT EU to your stereo's Aux Input. The voice of your caller (To Marine Stereo) can be played through your stereo over your boat's amplified speaker system.
- This device connects directly to your boat's 12V DC power system through an easy-to-install waterproof plug.
- Cobra software upgrades and enhancements can be made through a standard USB connector.