Trilux Prop-O-Drev is a hard antifouling that is specially formulated for use on outdrives, outboard legs, propellers and sterngear.
Prime bare metal and factory enamelled surfaces with 2 coats of VC Prop-O-Drev Primer. This is essential on aluminium and alloy as Trilux Prop-O-Drev . is NOT suitable for direct application. For best results on previously antifouled surfaces, remove existing paintwork. Alternatively, abrade with wet 240 grade paper.
- Aerosol spray is ideal for painting awkward shapes and difficult to reach areas.
- Quick and easy application saves you time and effort.
- Suitable for use on aluminium and stainless steel
Method: Spray sparingly 10-15 cm (4-10") from the surface. Apply a minimum of 3 coats, allowing 30 mins between coats.
Hints: Mixing Shake can vigorously. Once mixing ball is heard, shake for minimum 2 minutes prior to use. After spraying, invert can and spray for 2 seconds to clean the nozzle.
- Thinner VC General Thinner.
- Cleaner VC General Thinner
- Take care to apply all the paint calculated even if it means applying an extra coat. It is important for performance to apply the correct thickness.
- Some Important Points To prevent premature failure: ensure the correct amount of paint is applied using the coverage as a guide. Product temperature should be minimum 0°C and maximum 35°C. Ambient temperature should be minimum 0°C/32°F and maximum 35°C/95°F. Substrate temperature should be minimum 1°C above dew point and maximum 35°C.
- Compatibility/Substrates: Suitable for use on all substrates including suitably primed Aluminium/Alloy and Zinc-sprayed metals. Also suitable for factory enamelled finishes.
- Number of Coats: 3 minimum
- Coverage: Approx. 1 can per medium-sized outdrive.
- Colour: Grey
- Finish: Matt
- Unit Size: 500ml