Perfection Varnish For Teak
High performance two-pack polyurethane varnish, specially formulated to adhere to oily woods such as teak.
Perfection Varnish for Teak can be used in conjunction with Perfection® Varnish as a two-stage high performance varnish system.
- Chemical cure gives resistance to fuels, oil and mild acids and alkalis
- Up to four times longer service life than ordinary varnishes
- Size: 750ml
- Area: Above the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: Full gloss
- Number of coats: 4 coats minimum
- Method of application: Brush / Roller
- Not suitable for high spped crafts
- Coverage: (Theoretical) - 18.18 (m²/lt), (Practical) - 16.00 (m²/lt)
- Compatability/Substrates: Use only on oily timbers such as Teak. Do not use Perfection Varnish for Teak on flexible constructions. It should not be used over any one pack products.
- Thinner: Thinners No.9