Iris 100 Blue
Hand bearing compasses intended for use on all types of boats : dinghies, racing boats, cruisers, pneumatic boats, power day-boats, fast power crafts and power cruisers.
The Iris 100 is a universal compass :
- It can be installed on any inclination or position: vertical, horizontal, laying flat, upside down...
- It can be taken away and moved around the boat: it is simply clipped on a smooth-edge bracket, designed not to catch sails or hurt fingers.
- A soft rubber casing provides efficient protection against shocks.
- It is a course compass which can also be used to take bearings.
- These features make the Iris 100 an ideal compass for small boats.
- Conical card with double reading (direct and horizontal)
- Gimbaled magnetic set : the card remains perfectly horizontal, whatever the angle of the compass installation
- 2 mobile lubber lines
- Legendary Plastimo pivot and hard stone guarantee the accuracy and the durability
- The Iris 100 floats
- Weight : 295g