76 Macro Ratchet Single (Starboard)
Have Great gripping power under load, whilst still allowing the rope to be released freely when required. They are ideal for allowing the crew to hand hold main, jib and spinnaker sheets and ease sail safely.
Featuring specially designed sheaves manufactured in aluminium, hard anodised, combining high strength and corrosion resistance. The sheaves run on twin races of precision ground Delrin ballbearings for minimum friction under high or low loads.
- Sheave Size: 76mm (3")
- V-Sheave Material: Aluminium
- Max Line Size: 12mm (1/2")
- Overall Height: 116mm (4 9/16")
- Weight: 210g
- Shackle Pin Diameter: 6mm (1/4")
- Breakload: 1450kg
- Max Working Load: 365kg
- Holding Power at 180 degree wrap: 15:1
- Weight: 275g