Conventional yacht enamel formulated with the latest resins and pigments to provide good gloss retention with a good wet-edge time. Interlux can be applied straight from the can, and will give a tough finish that can last up to two years prior to recoating. Application conditions are less critical when compared to their high performance partners.
- Traditional Yacht Enamel for all applications
- Can be used on all suitably prepared substrates
- Colour: White
- Size: 750ml
- Area: Above the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: Gloss
- Number of coats: 1-2
- Method of application: Brush / Roller
- Not suitable for high speed craft
- Coverage: (Theoretical) - 12.00 (m²/lt) by brush
- Compatibility/Substrates: Use over suitably prepared and undercoated surfaces or existing paint schemes. Not suitable for permanently immersed surfaces.
- Thinner: Thinners No.1