Automatic Fire Extinguisher
Dry powder extinguishers are polyvalent. They can be used on most types of fire, except metal fire. They also provide efficient results on mixed fires. Automatic fire extinguishers are particularly suitable for the engine compartment. Installed permanently, it operates automatically when the ambient temperature within the engine compartment reaches 79ºC.
- Fire rating: ABC
- Pressure: permanent
- Propellant: nitrogen/helium
- Height: 242mm
- Diameter: 82mm
- Weight (full): 1.45kg
- Discharge time: 6sec
- Range: 1.5m (when installed at 3m height)
- Automatic operation temperature: 79ºC
- Bottle material: painted aluminium
- Mounting bracket : photoluminescent bracket supplied as standard
To ensure a perfect operation, we recommend that you have your fire extinguisher checked periodically by a professional.