Pilot 1 Manual Lifejacket
The Pilot inflatable lifejacket is particularly suitable for intensive use (skipper, regular team racing...). Its design stems from the Optisafe model (developed in cooperation with famous ocean racers), simply in a lighter version to meet the needs of yachtsmen and non professional racers. The air chamber is efficiently protected by the outer cover, for added protection and wear and tear resistance.
- 150 Newton buoyancy inflatable lifejackets
- Self-righting capacity turns most wearers face up within 5 seconds even unconscious (equipped with a regular foul weather gear).
- Inflation: CO2 gas cylinder (33 g on all adult-size lifejackets)
- Tube for oral inflation, with non-return valve
- Colour: red
- Recommended use: Intensive use (skipper, regular team racing). Comfortable and hard-wearing lifejacket.
- Inflation: Manual
- Air chamber: Totally independent air chamber, efficiently protected by the outer cover. Air chamber integrated into the outer cover
- Visibility when inflated: Fluorescent yellow chamber + 300cmª retro-reflecting tapes
- Back strap: Improved comfort and better body fit. 25 mm wide polypropylene webbing.
- Waist strap: 40mm wide polypropylene webbing
- Buckles: buckles in composite material.
- Grab loop: Facilitates grabbing the victim and hoisting him/her out of the water
- Conforms to Standard CE EN 396
- 3 Year warranty